- 100g – 3/4 cup Coconut Flour (100%)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 7 Egg – 1 Cup Egg Whites
- 1 Egg
- 200g (to 250g) – 1 Cup Water (You can also use either milk, almond milk, yoghurt etc)
- 30g – 1/10 Cup Honey
- Put all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix.
- Wait 10 minutes and mix it all again.
- Put the mixture in a tin for cupcakes.
- Put it in a pre-heated oven at 180 °C for 45 to 60minutes.
Very high in fiber, very low calories (see nutritional facts), 70% of the saturated fat comes from MCTs which are good triglycerides.
Serving Size 1 Cupcake