- 1 Cup / 150g Almonds
- 2 / 80g Egg Whites
- 5g-10g Stevia Powder
- Put the almonds in a food processor and blend for a few minutes.
- Add the egg whites and blend for half a minute.
- Put the mixture into a large mixing bowl and add about 5g-10g of stevia powder
- Stir for 2 more minutes until the mixture is thick.
- Put the mixture in a plastic foil and put in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- You can roll about 25 balls out of the marzipan.
- You can eat the marzipan balls natural or coat them with cocoa, almond powder etc
Very easy, gluten free, perfect way to get your daily amount of nuts.
Serving Size 1 Marzipan Ball