Ingredients (3 Servings)
- 6 Whole Wheat Tortillas (See our easy recipe for tortillas)
- 300g Smoked Salmon
- 100g Low Fat Herb & Garlic Cream Cheese
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 50g Rocket
- Take a tortilla and spread the low fat herb & garlic cream cheese over it.
- Put some smoked salmon on the tortilla.
- Sprinkle some chopped onion on the smoked salmon.
- Put some rocket on top.
- Place a second tortilla on top and cut it into 4 pieces.
- You can also place two finished tortillas on top of each other (see photo).
Source of good fats, good carbs and protein.
Amount Per Serving