Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 400g Broccoli
- 400g Sweet Potato
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Black Pepper
- 500g Beef Steak
- 300g Mushrooms
- 250g Low Fat Cream
- Preheat oven to 200°C (390°F).
- Wash and dry the broccoli and sweet potato thoroughly.
- Cut the florets from the stalk and set aside.
- Cut the sweet potato into even sized cubes.
- Place broccoli and sweet potatoes into a large bowl and drizzles with olive oil (you can also do this without using oil). Just enough to lightly coat.
- Toss to distribute the oil.
- Place broccoli and sweet potatoes on a foil-lined baking tray in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with minced garlic, salt and fresh black pepper.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are tender and the broccoli is lightly browned on the tips.
- Heat up a pan with a bit olive or coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Grill the steak and add the mushrooms.
- Take the steak out and put it on a plate to rest for a few minutes.
- Let the mushrooms fry for a few minutes.
- Put the mushrooms on a plate.
- Put the low fat cream in the pan on a low fire, let it thicken.
- Serve the steak with mushrooms and put a bit of the thickened cream over it, as a side dish serve the roasted sweet potato and broccoli.
Very easy to save time and to make in bulk for a meal plan.