- 200g / 2 Little Bananas
- 70g – 3/4 cup Myprotein Chocolate Impact Whey Protein Powder
- 125g – 1/2 Cup Yogurt (Low Fat Natural or Low Fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Cocoa Powder (For An Extra Strong Chocolate Flavor)
- Put all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Put the mixture in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- If possible mix it a few times over the 3 hours.
- You can use crushed pecan nuts as a topping.
Perfectly balanced post-workout snack, enough to make 4 servings. Whilst the amount of sugar may seem high, this comes from the banana.