Ingredients (6 Servings = 12 Brownies
- 250 g – 1 cup quark cheese (Greek yogurt, ricotta or natural yogurt is also a good alternative. You can use cottage cheese, but this will affect the taste)
- 200g or 8 Egg Whites
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 25g Almond Powder or Ground Almonds
- 20g Cocoa Powder
- 75g Myprotein Chocolate Impact Whey Protein Powder
Optional: Spices such as cinnamon, chilli etc.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Put the mixture into a cake tin (sprayed with cooking spray).
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes (this depends on the protein powder you used and the texture you want your brownies).
- Allow the baked brownies to cool down and then cut into 12 pieces.
Gluten free, very easy, low calories, low carb, high protein.
Serving Size 2 Brownies