Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 400g Chicken Breast
- 80g Mixed Nuts
- 1 Cucumber
- 3 Bell Peppers (I used 1 red, 1 green & 1 orange)
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce
- 2 Chicory
- Fresh Black Pepper & Salt
- Heat up a grill pan over a medium heat.
- Grill the chicken breast.
- Cut the grilled chicken breast into pieces.
- Wash/ clean the vegetables and cut them lengthwise.
- Put the vegetables, nuts and pieces of grilled chicken breast and spices together in a large mixing bowl and mix thouroughly.
You can use any vegetables you want, this won’t affect the nutritional value a lot.