Terms:Includes the following flavours; Vanilla, Strawberry, Banana, Chocolate and Blueberry.
Added: 03/03/2015 – Expires: 31/03/2015
Added: 17/02/2015 – Expires: 01/01/2016
1. Have a look through our extensive list of coupon codes that we have listed above and decide on which one will save you the most money on your upcoming order.
2. Click the green button on the respective offer. This will open a new window to the myprotein website. Your voucher code will be revealed underneath the green area.
3. Once on the Myprotein website go about your shopping as usual adding the products you want to your shopping basket.
4. When you have everything ready in your shopping basket go to the checkout page. Underneath the items you wish to purchase is a field where you can enter your promo code.
5. Enter your discount code into this box and click the “Use Code” button and the discount will be applied to your order.
6. Click “Continue” and complete your order.
What Should You Do If Your Voucher Code Isn’t Working?
If the promotional code we have listed doesn’t work try some of the following things:
Whilst we try to keep this page updated some expired codes may not be removed straight away so be sure to check the expiration date of the code that you are trying to use.
Check the terms and conditions of the code. Many codes will often have requirements you need to fulfill in order to use them such as a minimum order, specific flavours, new customers, require that you purchase a specific item etc
Make sure that you have typed in the code correctly, it is very easy to make a typo or read a code incorrectly when in some cases a capitalized letter will look similar to a number.
If you are still having problems try one of our many other codes or contact us and we will help you solve your problem.
Whilst using a promotional code is an absolute must there are other ways to save even more money. By creating an account with Myprotein you will be automatically signed up to their loyalty rewards program where you can earn MP Reward Points. You will earn 1 MP Reward Point for every £1 you spend, 1 Reward Point is worth £0.01. So for example, If you spend £100 you will earn 100 points which is worth £1.
You can easily keep a tab on your points total by clicking “MP Rewards Points” in your account control panel. A full breakdown of how you earnt those points will be available there.
You can use your points to purchase anything off the Myprotein website, you don’t even need the full amount of points for a product in order to use them. If you don’t have enough points you can pay for your order partially in points and partially in cash.
You can also earn MP Points by referring friends. The amount of points you earn will depend on how much they order.
Another great way to save money is by purchasing bundles. Bundles can offer additional savings by essentially buying in bulk. Check out Myprotein’s current bundles here.